Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shutterfly Notecards

So I was offered free Shutterfly.com notecards about 2 months ago and jumped on the opportunity to get them. The value was almost $20. I previously posted the image of the notecards I designed and ordered and have finally gotten around to reviewing them. I'm sorry, "freeviewing" them.

Overall, I think they are very nice. The cards are one sheet (not folded like traditional cards) and are made with a nice heavy stock of paper. The envelopes are a decent quality as well. I have already used them to write a few notes to friends.

In terms of the process of ordering, I'm not going to lie....for me personally, there were not a whole lot of card options that appealed to me. I felt like the selection was very limited. Granted, I have very limited tastes/expectations (purple, purple and more purple), so this may be a problem only I would encounter. Ultimately, I did find a customizable card with purple. But it kind of seemed like in addition to a low variety of card options, the opportunities to customize were limited as well. Once I placed the order, it took a while for the cards to arrive, but I would imagine that maybe they gave priority to paying customers.

Beggars can't be choosers...the cards were free. And they are great quality. So ultimately I am glad I got them. However, should I want to pay for an order of notecards, I'd probably explore other options that provide more variety and opportunities to customize.

No comments:

Post a Comment