Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lipton Green Tea SuperFruit

Another sample I signed up for through Facebook is from Lipton. They have recently introduced a new series of green tea with "Superfruit." The flavors include White Mangosteen & Peach, Purple Acai & Blueberry, Red Goji & Raspberry., and more. The samples I received were the Purple Acai & Blueberry. No complaints here, purple is my favorite color so why not?

I'm not much of a hot tea drinker. I am really not that big of a tea drinker in general. Although I will admit that I LOVE Lipton's "Half & Half" Lemonade iced tea and will definitely drink that when I am fortunate enough to find it and buy it in stores.

The tea was not that bad. I actually enjoyed it. Had to add a little sugar to it but not that much. Green tea is supposedly good for you because it provides health benefits for your heart, cardiovascular system, brain, and helps with weight control and disease prevention. I don't know this for sure, but that seems to be what most studies say. I understand the acai berry also has some health benefits including improving energy levels, helping with digestion, and detoxifying the body.

All in all, I enjoyed the tea. But it was not mind blowing. With the health benefits I may consider purchasing and drinking it every now and then, but I am not rushing out to the store today.



No comments:

Post a Comment