Sunday, February 5, 2012

MOOOOOOO!


Next up on my Free-view blog is Moo Cards. Not too long ago, I signed up for Klout, a social media site/tool that measures a person's social media influence and presence. The more Klout you have, the more influence you supposedly have. Some argue that Klout is a croc. I am still on the fence. They may be on to something. And I really enjoy Klout's perks. What are "perks"? It's free stuff you get because Klout has determined you can influence other people about whatever it is. Bottom line, once you get the free stuff, the expectation is that you'd talk about it and share your experiences with it through social media influencing others to go out and buy whatever product or service you're talking about. I have gotten quite a few free perks through Klout over the past few months which I intend to write about on this blog. The first...Moo Cards.

Moo Cards is a company that specializes in business cards. They have other products but the majority of their efforts are in the production of business cards and business card innovation. I say business card innovation because I have discovered two unique business card concepts I had never seen before through them. The Moo MiniCards and Facebook cards.

In an effort to share the Moo MiniCards with the world, Moo partnered with Klout offering qualified influencers a free pack of them. I qualified and took advantage of the offer. And I love them! I loved everything about Moo. Their website, the design process, the ordering process and the cards themselves! I love that you can use as many pictures you want to design the backs of your Moo cards. The customization process is extremely simple and easy. Once you've placed your order, the cards are delivered in what seems like no time at all. I decided to make these cards my personal cards as opposed to business cards. The quality is top notch. I almost don't want to give them out I like them so much. But that defeats their purpose. That having been said, when I run out, or need more MiniCards for whatever reason, I will happily buy more.

After having become a Moo customer through my Klout perk, I managed to get on their email list and began receiving email newsletters. Through one of their newsletters I happened upon another new concept for business cards through Moo, the Facebook card. With the launch of Facebook Timelines and the introduction of the Facebook cover photo, Moo decided to create the Facebook Card which combines your Facebook profile picture, cover photo, and whatever other information you choose. And again, they were giving away free packs of them! So of course, I signed up. Granted, I still haven't figured out exactly what I would use these cards for (maybe personal cards as well?), but I am sure there are tons of possibilities. Just have to get creative. Again, the designing and ordering processes were seamless, the cards arrived in no time, and they were top notch.

Ultimately, I think Moo is a great business that provides excellent products and customer service. I highly recommend them and can say this is one time when something free will result in a future paying customer.






No comments:

Post a Comment